Thursday 3 January 2013

Zoom Worm Catch Report

Did you know that Toman goes for worm baits? No... Oh well..






Quite a decent size Toman (channa micropeltes)

Funny incident during our test of the Zoom Finesse worm, I wasnt expecting to land any fishes using worms especially Smokin Shad colour with the Channa Sp. yet I landed fish after fish after fish on each cast, it was like Greek God Neptune was smiling to me that hour,..  maybe it was Aquaman telling those fishes to bite my bait. Love bragging to Alex each time I casted,..

Me : Alex,.. watch this,... I will land one with this cast
EvilDonkey : Yeah right
Cast out, let it sank to the bottom, extremely slow retrieve with light twitching.... felt the bite and nibble,.. waited for it,.. after the 3rd nibble,.. I set hook and my drag screamed.
Me : Told ya so
EvilDonkey : -____-`` #^^&*@




Landed Haruan then turned to my left...
Me : Ming,... 1 cast 1 fish leh...
Inv : Challenge accepted ( took out a soft grub & cast )
Me : Wanna side bet?
Did my same routine,... and landed another one, and it just went on for an hour.
Hooked went through the eye,.. tsk tsk,.. greedy Haruan.


I swear to Neptune,.. that 2 dude wanted to bash me up HAHHAHAH

Conclusion, although the Finesse worm sinks and not too wiggly, it didnt failed or disappointed me, the material was durable and didnt tear so easily. Landed 4 fishes with one same worm, even brought the same worm to Puchong the following day. Amazingly durable, do contact us if you need a free sample worm to try it out yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment